The health of your teeth and gums plays a big part in your overall health and well-being. Our skilled dental health professionals are here to help children, adolescents and adults establish and maintain good dental habits and provide effective treatment options when problems arise.
North Star dental services are available regardless of a person’s insurance status or ability to pay. Financial Assistance based on family size and income is available to those who are eligible.
Check out this fun dental health video series for kids: Get to Know Your Teeth!
- Comprehensive oral evaluation
- Preventive care including regular teeth cleanings and dental exams, routine X-rays, fluoride applications and sealants
- Education about good dental habits
- Periodontal therapy
- Root canal therapy
- Basic and major restorative care (fillings, crowns, bridges, dentures, extractions)
- Pre-natal oral care
- Emergency evaluation/care